Compose and schedule all your social media posts from one dashboard
Start with the marketing calendar to see when to post and easily post to multiple social networks from one simple composer window. Use the smart scheduler that never runs out of content to publish. You can even add link frames to your curated content. Easily schedule geo-target and bulk post on all your social networks. Marketing Stream makes it very easy to publish all kinds of content on social media.
Schedule and publish to all these social networks.
Posting & Scheduling Features
Social Media Publishing Calendar
Your social media publishing calendar is the heart of your marketing strategy.
- Create posts right on the calendar
- Use the Filter option to filter your calendar to show only specific posts
- Bulk upload and schedule feature allows multiple posts to be uploaded, scheduled and published, all at once.
- Export your calendar and your schedule posts
Custom Posting Schedule
Create a custom posting schedule for your social media content.
- Choose what days and times of day and the frequency
Social Media Content Library
Have all your content and media ready for publishing at your fingertips.
- Search for free stock images to add to your posts.
- Search and add animated Gifs from GIPHY.
- Upload images and video to easily share in your social media posts.
- Access all your media files from OneDrive, Google Drive, and Dropbox right in your Marketing Stream media library.
Built-in Photo Editor
Enhance your images with the built-in photo editor.
- Create your own memes
- Add text, crop, resize, remove red-eye and draw on your images
- Add effects, frames, overlays and pictures on your images
- Sharpen, lighten, focus, whiten and color your images
Easily make the changes you need to your images all in the same tool.
Search & Add Quotes to posts
Marketing Stream has built in a quote search functionality right into the message composer form.
- Quickly find and add quotes from your favorite influencers in seconds to your social media posting calendar.
Automated Content Syndication
You can easily syndicate content from other sources by connecting RSS feeds to Marketing Streams Campaign Manager.
As soon as there is a new publication on an RSS feed, we will automatically post it to your target social properties.
You may also choose to curate (review and possibly) change the content before it is published.
A great way of keeping your channels updated with fresh quality content.
Never run out of things to post by creating evergreen posts.
Evergreen posts are posts that are always relevant and can be reposted.
You can create evergreen posts about blog posts, quotes or whatever content you want and Marketing Stream will schedule your evergreen posts automatically when there is an opening in your posting schedule.
Evergreen Posts makes it easy to keep your social networks full of great relevant content.
Add CTA overlays to your curated content posts
The feature gives you the ability to add a call to action button on all of the curated content you post to your social channels.